Thursday, September 22, 2005

Would You Like A Little Whine With That, Bob?

Blogger is updating or servicing of playing pinball with the indians, so I publish an entry and receive the message Please Republish Your Blog In Ten Minutes.

So okay, I republish and receive the message Please Republish Your Blog In Ten Minutes

Um, so the postings aren't going through, or what? I have a look, and yes they are, so I republish anyways because, after all, I was told to. Then I get the message Please Republish Your Blog In 10 Minutes

So then I grab a dictionary, look up retard, and sure enough, it's "someone who continues to do the exact same thing over and over again with the hope something will change."

And of course, as soon as I click on PUBLISH POST, to add THIS entry, guess what'll happen...

1 comment:

Peter Giger said...

Just switched from Wordpress to Blogger, and "Please republish your blog in 10 minutes" laughingly often. I thought it was because Google implemented a lot of exiting new features, but since your post is several months old, I am a little bit suspicious