Saturday, October 01, 2005

Getting Ready For the Move...

Lisa and I have been busy packing and getting things in order as we prepare to move. When in the states I've always been an east coast guy until spending some time here in the midwest. Wasn't anything close to a waste of time, here is where I met Lisa, but it's time for us to take a ride to civilization so we'll be heading for Florida, and I mention this for two reasons.

Blogging will be spotty; I've been doing it for over a year now at AOL and haven't missed a day, not that it would have been any great shakes...the world not hearing from me...and I never pimped myself so the readership was never a big one, but there were a few hundred dedicated souls that I never wanted to let down, so through whatever the last year brought my way I still found some time to laugh or rant about something happening somewhere.

The other reason, besides asking indulgence as I deal with this move, is to see if any of you fine people knew of any pistol ranges, or gun clubs in northern Florida. Would be much obliged if you dropped me a line at usmcgunny68@aol.com, for that or even if it's just to say hi.

I'll be popping back in here throughout the day, but right now it's been awhile since I hit the rack so it's off to get some shuteye.

No comments: