Monday, January 30, 2006

And the never ending saga of why moslems weep at Koranimations...

The Religion of Pus Carries Their “Jihad” Against Denmark to Cyberspace.
From LC & IB Viking Observer:

"A large number of Danish papers´ web versions have crashed. Suspicions immediately center on the hacker attacks being because of the Mohammed-drawings in Jyllands-Posten. .."

Slide on over to Misha's joint. He's of Danish extraction and takes this shit personally. Sticks and stones I worry about and don't take internet muscles seriously but Misha's one dude I wouldn't want pissed at me. Probably because of the fact that I like and respect him, his ranting bullswaddle would get under my skin were I to get on his shit list.

PS: Tried to post one of the pics that has the Islamo-Scumbo's all a'twitter but Blogger is playing hard to get today.

No comments: