Thursday, January 19, 2006

Simonized...

Or...the tardy Un-Jolly Roger strikes again

One of the reasons I stopped visiting Roger Simon's blog was the wait. Took so long from click to open I half expected a butler's voice to come through the speakers asking if I'd like to sit and imbibe a refreshing drink while he asked if the Master would receive me. There were days it'd take 3-4 minutes for the bloody hat to appear and since I know next to nothing about computers I had to presume there was a lot of information being sucked out of my end. Not like I was awaiting mega-pictures to load, just a blog fer crissake. So a friend keeps nagging me to check out PJ Media because it's so funny because it isn't meant to be, and the dreaded Simonizing rears it's tardy head. LGF...the other half of the bi-monstrous apparition calling itself the Pajama Party...is no slouch when it comes to click and snooze, but if they think a person on dialup can sit around staring at nothingness just to catch a glimpse of what's inside their pajamas they can forget it. Then again, even when the "blog" finally loads all we're left with is more staring at nothingness so what the hell am I complaining about.

No comments: