Saturday, July 29, 2006

Barbara Streisand


I cannot make myself post her likeness here. There are limits, rules, and laws of nature prohibiting unclean acts, and THIS PICTURE falls well within such definitions and then some.

Readying herself for the beginning of her concert dates...October 4th kicks off the Babs is Back tour...must have been hell, but we're glad to see Ms Streisand looking as well as can be expected given the fact that she is a hell-spawned lunatic.

Be warned. Clicking might prove hazardous to your sanity.

UPDATE

AOL removed the pic!!!

LMAO

I'll post it here when I get the chance.

UPDATE UPDATE

Here's the shot of Babs in all her gory. Can't believe that AOL swooped in and simply took her shot from the blog I set up for such goings on, but thats kind of the reason I left that shithole to begin with.

No comments: