Friday, July 28, 2006

Educational Stuff #10 - AK Vs. AR - Some Observations


Since I'm quick to point out when the Box O' Truth is Piece O' Shite, credit where credit is due seems only fair.

His evaluations of the AK and AR are reasonably well done, and yes, the AR is more ergonomic. However, pay little attention to how he holds the weapons, or any comments on keeping a firearm upon the threat whilest doing some ridiculous ballet of the absurd in order to change magazines. This comes from his forays to Blunder Ranch where the ludicrous is imparted to the clueless. ALWAYS keep it as simple as humanly possible. I could go on for quite some time, but this was supposed to be an attempt at tossing kudos to the Fat Old Retired Guy, so I'll leave it at that because it's unlikely that this particular piece of advice will get you killed.

If it does, then I am sorry for letting one slip past me.

No comments: