Saturday, September 03, 2005

Mea Culpa


Started this blog a few weeks back, fooled around for a bit posting pictures until I got the hang of it, and am still working on odds and ends.

One of the odds, or maybe an end...I'm not that cool with web lingo...is in trying to include links to favorite places. I did all the necessary fiddling with the template but still cannot seem to summon an area where I can insert some of the decent blogs I oft times visit. Blogs like The Rot, Hog On Ice, Little Green Footballs, and others. For someone web-illiterate it was a victory just to rid myself of the silly lighthouse that came with the template and loaded in the top lefthand corner - actually went into the guts of the matter and deleted it, felt an accomplishment, went back to working on adding links and nada. Oh yeah, for those of you not born and bred to English, nada is something someone totally uncool uses when he or she wants to say "nothing" but thinks its radical to switch to Spanish. Or is it Hispanic? Can't be Latino OR Latina but I know the folks who speak Spanish don't like being called Spanish and might very well feel the same about whatever it is I was trying to make a point about.

Indeed. So to the twisted minds whose blogs I frequent, please don't believe me to be an asshole, well, that'd be wrong, let's say a total asshole in not having your very own place where a permanent link proclaims your wonderfullness, and right to be here just like the trees and the stars. See. Lisa asked if I could be more gentle when blogging and I think that including a reference to trees and stars is fucking awesome.

And to prove how much of a pussycat I really am, I hope you enjoy this sensitive picture as much as I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trees and rainbows, if you are going to quote me then you should get it right. :)

Love the little kitten. I might just have to photoshop that one!

Lisa