Co-Titled: And Why Are We Not Surprised?
"The Senate’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, substituted into HR 3590, and the House-passed Affordable Health Care for America Act, HR 3962, each contain provisions that purport to bar illegal aliens from benefiting from certain health programs. But neither bill would satisfactorily or effectively keep unlawful U.S. residents from obtaining new health benefits — thus forcing American taxpayers to subsidize health care for illegal aliens and certain unscrupulous employers.
Key findings include:
- HR 3962 ensures illegal alien access to the exchange and public option. HR 3590 states illegal immigrants are excluded from these.
- Both bills ostensibly bar illegal aliens from receiving the premium subsidy, and both bills use some form of eligibility verification for the subsidy.
- Both bills expand Medicaid eligibility. Both bills lack verification requirements based on citizenship or immigrant status. Both contain serious loopholes to enroll illegal aliens easily into Medicaid. HR 3962 automatically covers anchor babies.
- The eligibility verification process in each bill falls woefully short of protecting taxpayer liability to cover or subsidize people living unlawfully in the United States. Both the House and Senate bills’ verification processes will encourage large-scale fraud and abuse.
- The Senate bill exempts illegal aliens from the mandate that everyone have health insurance or else face a tax penalty. This perverse exemption unfairly treats illegal aliens better than the bill treats American citizens."
The kids don't pay any taxes and are too young to see the scam, the seniors disremembered, and the illegals are here for the handouts so of course they vote SOCIALIST.