Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dead Deer On Cheney's Lawn Sends Loons Away In Tears...

"People passing by the vice president's residence over the weekend were shocked to see a dead deer on his lawn. "Who killed it!?" asked one horrified witness. "The deer has been there a while, because a friend E-mailed me earlier this morning to report the sad sighting. I just saw it myself, in a cab going down [Massachusetts Ave.]. I'm crying."

Another source confirmed the carcass on the grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory, where the vice president lives. "I was walking to work and tried my best to look away," the deer-spotter told Wonkette.com.
"

The story continues with officials offering that deer run rampant in the area, and it could have been hit by a car. That would satisfy the loons, because running their 4-ton soccer-tanks into woodland creatures is fine and dandy but don't dare shoot one and eat it.

No comments: