Considering the billion or so moslems around, a relative handful are committing the mayhem.
But are Christians AS guilty of barbaric acts against, man, God, and nature?
- Protestant Christians determined to murder Catholic Christians over turf in Northern Ireland?
- Mormon Christians who belong to the fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints who believe that is acceptable to force 13-year old girls to have sex with men five times their age?
- Pentecostal Christians who indoctrinate young children at Jesus camps into becoming warriors for Christ who are willing to kill for their lord?
- Evangelical Christians who believe so strongly in the sanctity of life that they blow up abortion clinics and kill doctors?
- Catholic Christians whose Priestly pedophile program of, in the words of Christopher Hitchens, “No Child’s Behind Left”?
I'll preempt the standard response which goes something like, well, these ARE isolated instances that have not resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people, and Christianity as a whole has NOT declared war on the rest of humanity.
Food for thought so belly up.