Monday, February 27, 2006

We Get Letters...

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Hello from Iraq!

This is my finally email from here, this account will be turned off in 48 hours. I would like to Thank You for all of your support to us. You are the unsung Heroes of this war.
My replacement is an outstanding American and Marine, he Sergeant Major Tom Howard, (in the cc.)
You have made my year here better and you have really helped the moral of your Marines.
Here is his address;

SgtMaj Howard T.H.
I MEF (SSEC)
UIC 42510
FPO AP 96426-2510

Semper Fi
Ron Himsworth
Sergeant Major
2D Marine Division
II Marine Expeditionary Unit Forward
Multi National Forces – West
__________________________
To an old E-9, from an even older E-8, you're quite welcome, and thank YOU.

And thanks, Bad, for the comment. I am unable to respond in the comment section, because BLOGGER won't let me comment on my own fricking blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that, Fits, baby!

Gunny rocks!!

And thanks to the Marine Corps who maintain my rights and to whom I owe a debt I can never repay...

But will try to...

Fits said...

This might dupe, because as usual AOL and Blogger suck, but thank you, Bad.