Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blistering, Over-The-Top, Ego-Driven, Maniacal Musings...


"Right now, I could be charging people $350 an hour to handle their intellectual property problems, or I could be suing more employers on behalf of employees, pocketing an hourly rate which has almost no limits. But I do this instead, because I feel like this makes me count. There are literally millions of good lawyers, but no one else can do what I do, in my unique way, as well as I do it.

And as crazy as it sounds, I believe what I do requires a level of skill as rare as the ability to perform brain surgery."

First one to identify the author of the above remark gets to stand closest to the show when the good lord decides enough is enough and allows me to one-handedly strangle the worlds most offensive egotists because no one else can do what I do in my unique way as well as I do it.

No comments: