Thursday, March 22, 2007

Had It With Halo

The average post here takes me between 10 and 15 minutes to generate, and that includes doing a spell check. This is why, because of the busy life I lead, I will not cut and paste and save then resurrect comments to haloscan, here or at anyone else's blog. I've lost more than a few today at more than a few blogs including this one and am fed up with how awful the service has been. If I cannot fire off a post or spirit through a comment then the technology sucks, plain and simple, because I refuse to be chained to this desk and this horrid manner of communication. Nothing I offer is worth saving so who cares, but for the sake of communing I try. But not to the point of beating a dead horse. So if it appears that I've not taken notice of a comment or two along the way, this simply is not so.

No comments: