Friday, March 23, 2007

Dialogue Like We Don't See Much Of Today

Lola: "You seem lovely, as always. Of course, there are fewer lights on than usual. In fact, any fewer and I'd need a seeing eye dog."

Marina: "Oh, I shouldn't bother to buy one, dear. In that wig, you could play Lassie."

Lola: "Same adorable sense of humor. And I'm so glad to see that you've not only kept your gorgeous figure, but you've added so much to it."

Marina: "What are you doing here so early, dear? I thought the plastic surgery seminar was in Switzerland."

Lola: "Actually, darling, I couldn't wait to begin our little movie. You know the saying, once an actress, always an actress."

Marina: "Oh, I do know the saying. But what does it have to do with you?"

Marina: "Lola, dear, you know, there are really only two things I dislike about you."

Lola: "Really? What are they?"

Marina: "Your face."

No comments: